Monday, July 9, 2007

Off to Seoul for the rest of the week

I'll be leaving for Seoul tomorrow morning, so I won't have any new blog update until next week. That is unless I can't resist the temptation of free internet that, they say, is available in abundance in the city.

What will I be doing in Seoul? Well, my dear husband will be working during the day, so I'll be free to roam the street of this 10th largest city in the world. I might also check out the ceramics village where we could try our hands at pottery making, as part of the tour. Sounds fun, huh?

I don't expect much from the trip though, because a few of my friends who have been there didn't come back with much positive feedback. One said the koreans were the rudest people on earth, another said there wasn't anything much to do, and so on. But you can be sure that I'll be back with some pictures (if not the only things). So until then, have a good week ahead!

No comments: