Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Childhood dish #1

I've decided to start recording the dishes I loved as a child, and as a grown-up. Ooo... have I just declared to the whole wide world that I'm a grown-up? Scary word, huh.

Anyway, this is childhood dish #1 - "Chai poh egg"


It's basically fried eggs with chai poh (dried radish). In Singapore we can get chai poh in supermarkets and wet markets. They usually come in humble plastic packs, all chopped into tiny pieces and ready to wash and cook. Add them into your eggs, whisk it a little and fry. You can add some salt or soy sauce if you want. It's as simple as that. And it's so yummy! It's definitely my number one comfort fast food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah Grace..kalo yg gampang gini gua juga mau coba deh masaknya..hehe..

semua masakan gua..kagak kemakan nih..kayaknya egg will never goes wrong!!