Monday, December 10, 2007

Off to Phuket!

I'm off to Phuket tomorrow morning. Why do I get a feeling that I only update this blog whenever I'm going somewhere?

Lately I've been preoccupied with getting my daughter to sleep on her own, in her own bedroom. Every night in the past few weeks I've been waking up in the middle of the night to her crying. Sometimes twice a night. Because of that, I'm pretty much a zombie during the day. I can hear things, see things and do things, but my mind is still out in dreamland and it's hard to concentrate. Makes me so frustrated sometimes. My husband has started taking turns with me at night now and it looks like our effort is paying off. She goes to sleep willingly on her own now. I guess she's encouraged by my promise to keep coming back in 5 minutes, which I do until she falls asleep. Let's hope she'll stop waking up in the middle of the night soon.

When I come back, I'll introduce two new yummy colour schemes for the purse organizer.

I shall leave you with a picture of my daughter decorating the xmas tree (don't let this picture fool you tho... she only placed a bauble or two, my husband did most of the work).


See you and have a great week ahead!

No comments: