Sunday, December 16, 2007

Home sweet home

Back from Phuket. I'd meant to post the new colour schemes for the purse organizer but got 'a little' distracted by this. Had placed an order for the blue and green fabric and now I've added to my fabric collection without a tiny clue of what I'd do with them. Again.

My fabric stash is really growing and I desperately need some 'anti-moulding' agent to protect them. Time for some thirsty hippos to the rescue. But actually, do I really need it? Will fabric grow mouldy? I guess they do unless I wash them regularly... I have this obsession to keep things in mint condition. I get upset when my magazines had a slight fold or tear. Very upset when my clothes get stained. Jumping-around-the-house upset if the stain can't be washed off. So imagine my upset level if any one of my fabric gets mouldy.

Anyway, I found yet another blog I love. good-ness. I love that the writer is based in Japan and she writes about Japanese 'goodness' (I bought the Lotta Jansdotter fabric from her, btw). But I especially love her writing style. She writes in really short sentences. I find it very easy to read. It's as if she takes away all the unnecessary 'clutter' from her message. Short, simple, to the point. What do you think?

No comments: