Friday, September 14, 2007

Gocco system found!

It is with great pleasure and relief that I announce my eagerly-awaited gocco system has been found and is now in the safe hands of my dear mum. As much as I am disappointed with Australia Post in their 'efficient operation', I am happy that I'm gonna get my hands on it very soon.

Still, I have to warn everyone out there to please please please... keep this in mind whenever you order something to be posted within Australia. Try to be at home the whole day on the day the parcel's supposed to be delivered. If you can't, get the sender to give you the reference number of the parcel for Australia Post to identify it and go to your nearest post office, give them the number and collect it yourself. Don't wait for the collection notice to arrive in your mailbox unless you don't mind waiting a few weeks for your parcel to arrive.

I have sent my feedback to Australia Post on this matter and hopefully they'll take it seriously and start doing something about their delivery system. Now what would the world be without righteous people like me?

No comments: