Monday, September 24, 2007

Travelling again...

Have I told you that I'll be travelling yet again...? This time to my hometown, Jakarta. Yes, it's in Indonesia. And yes, I think it's safe to go there. I'll be there for my dad's 60th birthday celebration. Well, the birthday is definite, but the celebration... that'll have to be discussed with my sister first. So Rin, if you're reading this, try to come up with some ideas please... I'm not very keen on yet another birthday staring at each other on a round table, at a chinese restaurant surrounded by its waitresses, with the only form of entertainment being my little daughter. Let's get some action this time round...

Btw, I've just found another interesting blog, print & pattern. It's full of cute and beautiful patterns which really opens up your mind to endless ideas and imagination.

My sister just gave me the encouragement that I needed today. She said I should keep drawing and develop my talent. Thanks so much Rin! But gosh... It just feels funny that she described it as a 'talent', coz I'm not sure if I'm talented or not. But whatever it is, as long as I enjoy doing it, I should keep at it and one day, I'll think that I'm good enough to be called 'talented'. So now I'm going to 'develop' my talent and sign up for an Adobe Illustrator course. The clock is ticking and I have my goals to achieve.

No comments: